- I still have a very deep, very aggravating, unproductive cough.
- I have an appointment with a pulmonologist on Oct 8, but am on the "cancellation" list to get an earlier appointment.
- As of 10 am this morning, I have been without a fever for 24 hours!
- I am still weak and get out of breath very quickly.
- I will not be preaching this Sunday.
- I plan to get back to work next week.
- My mind seems to be quite a bit clearer these past three days. (I've felt like I've been in a fog of sorts for the past two months; probably the fever)
- I am ready to be well.
But, God is good! I haven't had any problem finding folks to fill in for me for sermons and teaching my Sunday School class. Church folk have mowed our grass three times and brought some meals to help out Sally. I think this has been harder on Sally than it has been on me. I thank God for a godly wife!
Thanks for your prayers; continue to pray for me as I deal with whatever is still down in my lungs, whether it is an atypical pneumonia or if it is some sort of fungal process.