Satan is a liar and never wants the truth or the TRUTH proclaimed.
So, without further ado, here are some things that the devil doesn't want you to know. (in no particular order)
- Satan is real.
- God exists and is in control.
- Hell is real.
- There is absolute right and wrong.
- Truth is not relative.
- Homosexuality is sin.
- So is gossip.
- Islam is not really a religion; it is an ideology.
- Allah is not the same as God.
- Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven.
- Being good doesn't get you to Heaven.
- You don't ALWAYS have to say what's on your mind.
- God really does hate sin.
- It really is possible to hate the sin, but love the sinner.
- Being conservative doesn't make you righteous.
- Being liberal doesn't make you unrighteous.
- It is EVERY Christian's responsibility to share the Gospel.
- And to give their time and money to Kingdom work.
- Legalism is one of Satan's favorite playthings for Christians.
- So is bitterness, grudges, and immorality.
- A TRUE Christian cannot lose his salvation.
- Evolution is STILL a theory; not a fact.
- Abortion may be a choice (according to the government) but it is a sin according to God.
- Not everyone is going to be saved; many will go to Hell.
- Being "politically correct" is generally not compatible with God or His Word.
- It isn't a sin to question God.
- A dead relative, a saint, nor Mary can hear your prayers.
- Dead relatives are not your "guardian angels."
- Native American religious ceremonies are pagan ceremonies.
- Religion doesn't get you closer to God; a relationship with Jesus does.
- Lighting candles, burning incense, and repeating prayers mean nothing to God.
- Being part of a certain denomination means nothing to God.
- A man cannot proclaim "Ichabod" on a church; that's God's job.
- Just because you don't understand something about God doesn't make it valid or invalid.
- Mormons are not Christians.
- Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult.
- Salvation is a gift; you can do nothing to earn it or to keep it.
- Generally, the Devil doesn't make you do anything; you do it yourself.
Good morning Rick! I'm glad to be a member of the Church!
I think you should add that "God helps those who help themselves!" God can guide us, teach us, heal us, etc., but God gave us a free will to take control of and to be responsible for our choices and actions.
Mark, I'm glad you are, too!
Yes, that is a good one to add. People think that particular phrase is actually in the Bible! It is counter-intuitive to what the Word of God says.
Post a Comment