Dear Obama Supporters,
As the election draws near, I'd like to take the opportunity to mention a few things.
1. If you voted for Obama in '08 to prove you weren't a racist, please vote for someone else in '12 to prove you aren't an idiot.
2. If you voted for Obama in '08 because you truly believed his message of "Hope and Change", please take a careful look at what he promised and what he delivered. His record speaks for itself.
3. If you voted for Obama in '08 because you are a "died in the wool Democrat" and you vote the party line no matter what, please take a moment to consider the changes your party has gone through in the past 30 or so years. It ain't your father's party anymore. Their platform supports abortion, supports gay marriage, and removed God from their official party line. While they returned "God" to their platform, Democrats booed the action from the Convention floor.
4. If you support Obama in '12 because you cannot bring yourself to vote for a Mormon, consider that Obama was raised a Muslim and has never renounced Islam. He calls himself a Christian, but doesn't attend church, and all but elevates Islam above everything else. He bows to foreign kings (bows even lower to Arab kings). While Romney may be Mormon, his values are in line with traditional American values. To put it bluntly, neither candidate is a Christian. You'll never find a candidate that lines up 100% with your personal values; vote for the one that most closely resembles your convictions.
5. If you support Obama in '12 because you think he deserves a chance to finish what he started, Obama, himself, said in '08, "If I can't fix this economy in my first term, I don't deserve a second term." By his own admission, he doesn't deserve to be president.
The course that Obama has set for America is not a prosperous, healthy course; it is a course for destruction. He has accumulated more debt than all the previous presidents COMBINED. He is slowly eroding the core values of America. He has the values that are anti-Christ/Christian. He refuses to tell us who paid for his college. He refuses to reveal anything about his past, except what is carefully orchestrated. In short, how, honestly, can you trust this man for ANOTHER four years when he won't have to worry about being re-elected?