Old Number 10 Cabin was built in 1930 and rebuilt in 1996. It currently houses the KBA Historical Museum.
This view is from the gate looking across one of the three ball fields into the main part of the camp. The end of the tabernacle is seen on the far right and Uncle Bill's Cabin is the building on the left.
Behind one of the cabins is this pretty little bridge.
One of the many activities for the kids is archery. It is new for 2009.