This is a short list of things I saw this morning on my drive to work:
- a foreign man out jogging in shorts and muscle shirt;
- a Thai guard bundled up in winter hat, coat, and gloves; huddled over a fire trying to get warm;
- two stray(?) dogs sitting directly across the road from each other, seemingly guarding the road like two statues in front of a bank;
- a large dump truck completely full of people (all bundled with warm clothes) on the way to a work site;
- a newly painted bridge, even though they painted over the bare re-bar exposed from vehicle damage;
- motor cyclist driving down the wrong side of the road;
- a car driving down the wrong side of the road;
- a man leading two very large white Asian cows down the road;
- a woman taking her kids to school; (big deal you say? well, there were four of them on the little motor cycle!)
- a tree of beautiful orange flowers;
- a woman walking down the street in her pajamas; (no, she wasn't an insane person!)
- a 300 year old woman peddling her way on a bike; (well, she looked that old!)
- a bunch of chickens will little chicks spilling out into the roadway;
and more, just on the way to work this morning.
Ain't Thailand great?!?