...that you are overwhelmed by the work waiting for you when you get back. By the time I deleted all the SPAM and unnecessary emails, I had 165 emails in my inbox to work with. I have whittled it down to about 120, but, of course, I still keep getting them throughout the day.
We had such a delightful trip to the US. The things that impressed me:
· Prices – ouch! Things are high there. I can’t believe that you have to pay over a dollar just to get a Coke at a fast food place.
· Variety - So many choices. Do you really need 53 different flavors of oatmeal?
· Superficiality – So many people concerned with so many things that really don’t matter.
· Attorneys – I still think it should be against the law for them to advertise on TV.
· Indians – The Indians are trying to take back over America. Since when does it become “tribal land” just because an Indian owns it? Indians are buying property and opening smoke shops and casinos, even though it is against the law in Oklahoma to do it for anyone else. This one really irks me.
· Wal-Mart – It just keeps getting bigger and better.
· Bell’s Amusement Park – Still fun after all these years.